Of course, you can try to discover everything by yourself: read books, play games, analyse your mistakes and work on their elimination, etc. BUT chess is a competition. Your opponents – who are taught by good coaches, and whose training is more effective – will beat you more often than not.
These what our private coaches will help you do.
- Analyse your games and detect what you need to work on.
- Develop your training plan.
- Make on-line or real lessons.
- Give you home tasks.
- Answer your questions that arise.
- Check your last home task and provide feedback on your work.
- Prepare a next lesson based on your training plan and the current needs (that have been detected during items 1 and 5-6).
- Think about your overall progress; make necessary corrections in your training plan.
- Plan your participation in tournaments.
- Keep track of the current situation in chess (read chess news, observe main tournaments, notice new tendencies, popular openings, etc.).
If you wish to take your game to the next level, you should book with one of our fine coaches.